2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
unlimited solar blade works [mission]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 8:57:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Steel clashed with flames as a Honedge and Ceruledge sliced at one another with their blades along the route. However the Honedge had something over the spectral knight and that was the fact that it wasn't just him fighting but Kaz's hand help guided its strikes. The large giant of a man held a tight grip on the ghostly blade as he swung at his partner in knighthood.

Times of training with his first Honedge came flooding back helping his muscle memory regain itself from those bygone years. He had never quite picked up the sword again ever since the loss of his trusty partner but current events required that he offer more of himself to the cause. In this case it was regaining strength that he once used wildly that aided him when he was first starting out in his crime fighting ways here in Hoenn. Of course it wouldn't be easy yet that was always part of the fun of training wasn't it? Too bad he was sort of on his lonesome, he would love to share this sort of feeling with another person.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 3:48:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]There's no time for her to waste, she has to get stronger for the so-called ruination to come. That much is certain after all that's she's been struggling to come to terms with. And yet, as she tries to train within these woods, she has that subtle feeling that she isn't alone.[break][break]

Or well, she knows that she isn't considering how loud the other presence seems to be.[break][break]

As she sits upon the largest of tree branches, observing the man from behind a curtain of leaves, she realises that she knows him as that one guy from the Littleroot debacle months ago. They'd been... pretty cool then, she doesn't see why they'd be any different now. But experience tells her to be wary, her hands resting against the hilt of her Doublade as she waits.[break][break]

It would probably be best to keep watching just in case he's changed.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 22:15:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As both man and pokemon clash their blades together there's a sense of losing themselves in the moment. There was only the two of them; three if counting the honedge in kaz's hand, as they swiped at one another. it was only the sound of rustling above them that managed to snap Kazimir back into reality and swing around to face the source of it and threw the honedge into the trees.

Acting on instinct as it was thrown the honedge started to spin as it flew while a black aura started to flare around its body. Cutting through the branches with a night slash it managed to catch a glimpse of a person as well as the presence of another ghostly being just like itself as it got itself stuck on the trunk of a tree giving it a clearer glance at what it saw. a young girl.

"Who ever's up there! Sorry 'bout that! But we ain't a friend to stalkers!"

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 22:41:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
What luck she has to be caught by a stray move, her eyes flitting over the Honedge now wedged into the tree. Seems like the jig is up, and so she allows her own Doublade to make a move, headbutting the other blade pokemon with its Iron Head just to dislodge it.[break][break]

"I'm not a stalker! It's just a really bad idea to walk up to someone swinging a sword in the woods!" She calls back, pressing both hands against her branch before taking that leap of faith. And with a proper tuck and roll, she'll land without even the slightest scratch, taking a moment to dust off her clothes before looking up to meet 's gaze.[break][break]

"We've met once before, but that still makes us relative strangers." Scratching the back of her neck, she tries to come up with something better to say but then sighs when she finds none.[break][break]

"It's just... pretty awkward to approach someone trying to train if you don't know them well, isn't it?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 0:50:32 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As the mysterious stranger came down from their perch Kaz took a moment to silently reel back as they revealed that they were just a kid. A strangely familiar kid. A kid that confirmed the suspicion that they had indeed met before during Littleroot. "Well that's true but don't you think spying on them is even more awkward. Hell I feel violated."

The last words of his were teasing as he hugged himself and made his body "shiver" at the thought of being watched. Then he just broke his stance with a laugh. "Still I don't mind an audience. Next time just say something. We don't bite." As he mentioned "we" both the Honedge that floated down from the tree and the Ceruledge took an interest in the girl and began to circle her and her Duoblade. Curiosity was spread on both of their faces as they did with the Ceruledge nearly poking at the twin blades.

"Looks like those two are getting friendly, you train that Duoblade of yours hard? They can be kind of a handful at that stage y'know."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 8:51:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
"Yeah, yeah..." She squints at the way he's being all dramatic, rolling her eyes a little as a smile tugs at her lips. "Bet you wouldn't even have noticed if your sword buddy hadn't been flying around."[break][break]

The approaching Ceruledge and Honedge earns themselves a fleeting glance as it pokes at Jack, the Doublade gently swaying to give them both a little tap in exchange.[break][break]

"I just got them not too long ago, actually. From someone who said they would protect me in their stead."[break][break]

There's a motion from the Doublade that seems somewhat akin to a brief puffing of their chest.[break][break]

"I've been training them as best as I can, but I'm not exactly... a combat master, if you get what I mean."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 21:48:49 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Kaz couldn't keep his gaze off of those two and his Ceruledge seemed to be the same. The ghostly pair of swords must have been very important to the girl and he couldn't help but feel a bit touched knowing that. He could appreciate the Pokemon trying to act tough but he had to wonder if it was up to the task. Perhaps there was something that he could do for them then...

"Well then how about this, since we took a break from training how about ya join us? Luckily for you I think we're the best people to come to miles of here when it comes to sword fighting, wouldn't ya fellas agree?" Both the Honedge and Ceruledge looked back with a nod as they raised their blades and let the glimmer off of them speak for itself on their experience.

"So how about it? Maybe wanna go a round and see just how you two measure up? Nothing better than real experience after all."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 10:55:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
"Really? You mean it?" Her eyes light up at the little suggestion presented, a smile tugging at her lips as she beckons to her Doublade.[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491592643038543872/1108349090980429875/OMORI_OST_-_125_BREADY_STEADY_GO.mp3[/player][break]

Grip tight but not too tight, her stance shifts with the scratching of her boot heels against the ground. Let the blade follow gravity's call as she allows her hand to dip, then raise it up with the rush of momentum and a spark of confidence.[break][break]

"Well then, bring it on!"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 5:23:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As she got her blades ready kaz motioned for his honedge to come join him at his side. His ceruledge stepped to the side to act as the judge for this little spar and as the honedge got closer it held out its ribbon for kaz to weave his whole arm around it before gripping its hilt tightly. "alright then..." while it may seemed like the girl would have the advantage having one extra blade with her but kaz had the same confidence on his face as she did.

"just be sure your grip is tight!" His sword quickly falls only to come back up in an upward swing right at her middle section.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 22:30:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
Putting experiences aside, the other more noticeable difference between these two swordsman is their build, the weight that they're able to put into every swing. Whilst most other brave warriors would attempt to clash against 's strike and even parry, Rosmontis is forced to take a sidewards step, keeping her Doublades crossed as his sword falls into the notch between.[break][break]

In that brief moment, she has to redirect the force of the attack, straining her left arm to attempt to pull the Honedge towards her left. And that motion allows her other arm to move in, her fist bracing her left wrist just until the edge of the opposing blade clears her figure. Momentum does the rest, Kazimir's sword narrowly missing her as it escapes the steely grip.[break][break]

Adrenaline bubbles and rots her veins. With the tips of her swords now aimed skywards, she dares to take a step forwards, uncrossing her blades as they fall diagonally across Kazimir's torso.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 5:39:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1118409732936437823/1118409934078496858/Rude_Buster.mp3[/player]
"Nice catch." He had to admit catching his sword was a good move. He watched as the smaller swordsman moved their arms and guided his sword along with them and threw it to the side. Kaz could only imagine doing so would lead to one thing and as he did his best to step back in time his worry was confirmed as he saw them move. Two blades came down on him and while they managed to miss him by a hair's length his large body gave them a large target leave their mark.

That mark being a large hole in his shirt where the skin underneath could be seen peeking through. The sight of it gave Kaz a good chuckle. "Well, looks like ya owe me a shirt. Or I could take your head." The difference in their builds was apparent and while it gave his opponent an advantage of maneuverability Kaz's strength thanks to his was...well his strength. He managed to grab his sword with both hands and swing back from the left across the other's chest slicing through the air with insane force that it was almost audible.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 8:30:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
Where she tries to dance around his strength, he catches her in the middle of a swing. And she's forced to back off before he nicks her, stumbling to catch her balance as her palms scrape against the ground.[break][break]

"The shirt wasn't your style anyways." She quips back, scrunching her nose as she spies the swirling of dirt off the earth. "If anything, how about you thank me for allowing freeing your wardrobe up a little?"[break][break]

He can't be allowed space to breathe, and she dives back into the mess, throwing one half of her Doublade into the air and gripping the other with both hands. Blunt end first, she swings for his ankle, letting out a shrill whistle as she keeps her movements close to the ground.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing